News and Events
Practical Aspects of Legal Translation30-06-2023
The Association of Certified Public Translators conducted training sessions on “Practical Aspects of Legal Translation” that are addressed to graduate...Read More
Association of Certified public Translators Training Sessions
Addressed to: Graduating students - Post graduating students – Professionals.
Trainers: High qualified professionals and specialized trainers.
Duration: Three months - Once a week - 2 hours per session
Time: March/April/May - Friday – 4/6 PM
- If you are interested to provide translation services or to be hired by potential clients, please fill this form and upload your CV. We will get back to you shortly with the details. Conditions: You should be holder of a university Diploma in translation.
- If You are looking for translation services or if you want to hire a translator please click here.
The sworn translator
Who is the sworn translator?
The sworn translator is an expert translator before the courts in Lebanon, who is appointed according to the decision of the Supreme Judicial Council, and then his name is included in the list of experts that...
What are the requirements to become a sworn translator?
1. Lebanese for more than ten years
2. Over 25 years old.
3. Holder of Bachelor in translation or living languages, issued by an authorized university in Lebanon or abroad.
4. Practical experience of not less than two years spent in a translation...
How do I become a sworn translator?
- Submission of a request before the Ministry of Justice in person - Experts Department with the attachments every five years.
- checking of the file in the Supreme Judicial Register.
- Sorting files.
- Forming a committee of 3 judges.
- The admitted...